Monday, April 9, 2007

Joe's Valley Photos

Joe's Valley Photos are posted on my flickr page now. They've actually been up for a couple days but I'm just now getting around to mentioning it. It's funny, I went to Joe's Valley to go bouldering but I have no good pictures of Joe's Valley, or of bouldering. When I was there the weather was great the rock was fun, and there were lots of folks to talk to. So I didn't really take any pictures. Plus, I'd seen so many pictures of Joe's before I left that I felt like taking pictures of people bouldering wouldn't be original enough. So, I didn't take any pictures till I hurt my finger in the Triassics. I decided to just walk around and take pictures.
I also took some pictures from the car while driving out and back. Most of them were crap, but, a couple turned out. They're on Flickr. Someday soon I'll put up the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment