Monday, August 27, 2007

More concrete plans

This is a purely informational post for those of you trying to keep track of me.

Work Schedule: Friday was the first of two "last days" at Velocity11. I'll be back in the office for one more day on Thursday Sept. 6th. That will really be my last day. Spreading it out gives people time to adjust to my absence and start asking the questions they should've asked before I left. Then I'll come back for a day and answer those questions. At the same time it gives me health care coverage through September, which is a definite benefit.

Moving Schedule: September 5th Goldstar vanlines will show up at my place and carry all my boxes and furniture into their truck and drive it away to store it until I call them to bring it to me in SLC. Friday September 7th I'll be in SLC. I'm not sure if I'll leave Thursday night, or early Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment