Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Moab

Went to Moab this weekend with some friends. Brian Feldman was in town from New York City so we went to Moab for the occasion. Brian, James, a future housemate, Cheryl, Mike, Khola and I all went down. We went rode the Porcupine Rim Trail on Saturday and then on Sunday we went to Mill Creek for some climbing. It was a great weekend and a lot of fun. Brian and I were on H-croo together and haven't really seen each other since then. Porcupine Rim had some absolutely amazing views, the trail itself was good and fun, but I still think Demo down near Santa Cruz is the best place I've ever ridden, aside from Whistler. Mill Creek is pretty amazing. It's a long sandstone canyon in the La Sal mountains. Seems to have an almost limitless supply of rock. I can't wait to go back there. Great weekend biking and climbing with friends. You can check out the pictures here:

Moab on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment