Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Really silly ego

So, this is really silly, but I just got super excited when I googled myself. Ewww!! No, it's not that gross. Just type your name into Google and see what happens. If you don't have a common name you might find yourself right away. If you're a John Smith, goodluck finding yourself. Now, my name "Benton Miller" is not really that common. There are lots of Miller's and Benton can be a first or last name, and is also the name of several towns in the US. But, in the grand scheme of things it's not that common. When I first googled myself a couple years ago, I didn't show up until about page 4 of the search results. I barely registered.  Well, guess who's in the number one spot now?  Hurray for me!  That's right, if you google me, you will find me.  Unless you don't know how to put search phrases in quotes.  Then you'll find a bunch of lame product reviews that I did on Amazon.  Still me.  Just lamer.  Now if only that website had a purpose.

Check it out:  Google "Benton Miller"

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete