Monday, September 17, 2007

American Fork

I went climbing Saturday and Sunday at American Fork (45 minutes southeast of salt lake). I went with Heath Saturday morning and then again on Sunday with Mike and Cheryl. After being out late the night before (80's themed birthday party for Craig and Luke) we had a leisurely morning and didn't get to the cliff till about 1pm. No one was there; probably scared off by the very brief stream crossing required to access the cliff. We hopped on a few climbs and then worked on "Teardrop" a 13a and one of Cheryl's many projects. I've been in a perpetual state of soreness since I moved to Utah a week ago and it's great. This problem was well out of my grasp yesterday, but I can't wait to get back on this problem once the soreness starts to fade.

Flickr Photos of American Fork

No comments:

Post a Comment